- Yoga – private sessions, yoga therapy
- Energy Therapies – Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy, Myofascial Release, Therapeutic Touch, Music Therapy
- Other – Raindrop Therapy, Healing Thru Yoga
While there are substantial differences between each method, they are all united by the goal of helping a client achieve a state of health and peace.
Yoga – Private Yoga Sessions & Yoga Therapy
Private yoga sessions & yoga therapy both facilitate a deeper body, mind and spiritual awareness through a more focused, individualized approach. Our own abilities to heal and grow respond quicker with dedicated 1 on 1 attention.
Private Yoga Sessions – provide the comfort and focus of doing a practice centered exclusively on your needs. Private sessions may be for people just starting out in yoga who want to learn the basic and their own capabilities without the distractions of what other people in the room are doing. Private sessions also give the advanced practitioner more dedicated feedback and guidance. Sessions may be directed exclusively by the client, or may include assessments by a health practitioner to develop a yoga therapy program directed at specific concerns.
Yoga Therapy – targets specific conditions or issues. Yoga therapy involves:
- Assessment – physical, mental &/or spiritual evaluation is an essential element in determining where you currently are in relation to your goals.
- Planning – is typically done to map out a path to achieving your goals.
- Customization – Yoga therapy varies poses to match your specific needs.
- Adjunct Techniques – are used to speed your progress. For example, techniques, such as: YogAnalysis, acupuncture, massage, etc. may be necessary to develop a deeper core awakening.
“Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.” (The International Center for Reiki Training)
Practitioners: Angie Simeti
Integrated Energy Therapy (IET)
- Increase your sense of well-being, life purpose, happiness, creativity, health and prosperity
- Painlessly identify and release your deeply suppressed feelings and your core cellular memories
- Have more fulfilling, loving relationships in all areas of your life
- Discover and live your Soul’s mission in life
- Support your self-healing at all levels: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual
- Provide gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as physical and sexual abuse, alcoholic, and dysfunctional families
- Increase your connection to the loving and nurturing spirit of the Divine
- Remove limitations so that you are empowered to live your best life
“Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. This essential “time element” has to do with the viscous flow and the piezoelectric phenomenon: a low load (gentle pressure) applied slowly will allow a viscoelastic medium (fascia) to elongate.
Trauma, inflammatory responses, and/or surgical procedures create Myofascial restrictions that can produce tensile pressures of approximately 2,000 pounds per square inch on pain sensitive structures that do not show up in many of the standard tests (x-rays, myelograms, CAT scans, electromyography, etc.)
The use of Myofascial Release allows us to look at each patient as a unique individual. Our one-on-one therapy sessions are hands-on treatments during which our therapists use a multitude of Myofascial Release techniques and movement therapy.” (Myofascial Release Training Center)