Starting June 1 (unless noted otherwise)
NEW MEMBERS – To sign up for classes, you can sign up online on the LongIslandIntegratedYoga.com web site, or use the free Vagaro app (this will be the quickest way to sign up for classes in the future). For either online or Vagaro app version, the first time process will follow roughly in this sequence.
- Register – for an account on the free Vagaro app for clients – it has a red V on a white background (don’t get the paid version of the app with the red background)
- Membership Card – Log in to the Vagaro app, click on the Profile page (‘little person’ picture in bottom right corner). There will be a QR Code (a square ‘bar code’) tucked behind your Profile page – (If you have an iPhone, you can add your membership card to your Apple Wallet). Use the QR code as your Membership Card to check in when you come to the studio.
- Purchase – your membership. On the Vagaro app, search for Long Island Integrated Yoga. Go to that site and select ‘Memberships’. Purchase the unlimited yoga class membership version you want (Monthly – auto-renew @ $36/month, Annual – auto-renew @ $396/year or 1 Month @ $85)
- Sign Up – You can always just show up for a class to get in if space is available. To guarantee a spot for you in a class, Sign Up in advance. In the Vagaro app, on the Long Island Integrated Yoga page, click on the ‘Classes’ menu. Find the day and time of the class you want and click ‘Sign Up’. This will look like you are ‘Purchasing’ a class for $19, but when you get to the final checkout page, the membership will automatically be applied and you will owe nothing. Still click on “Checkout’ even though you don’t owe any money to complete reserving your space.)
- Check In – When you arrive at the studio, retrieve your Membership Card (the QR code) from your Apple Wallet or the Vagaro App – Profile page and scan it at the front desk. You can then check in to class or sign up for a class on the spot.